Pecos League beginning to take shape
With the positive election in Santa Fe City Council Meeting the Pecos League pieces are beginning to finalize.
The Pecos League will go with either 68, 70 or 72 game schedule.
The following teams will be in the Pecos League for 2012 season:
- Las Cruces Vaqueros- Apodoca Park- Casey Dill - EST 2010
- Alpine Cowboys- Kokernot Field - Ryan Stevens - EST 2009
- White Sands Pupfish (Alamogordo) - Chris Paterson- Griggs Park - EST 2011
- Roswell Invaders (Roswell) - Simon Walters- Coca Cola Park- EST 2011
- Trinidad Triggers (Trinidad Colorado)- Justin Lowery- Central Park- EST 2012
- Santa Fe New Mexico- Bill Moore- Fort Marcy Park- EST 2012
There will be no travel teams in 2012 for teams to beat up on, all teams will be on level playing field.
The upcoming season looks to be the best ever with ever game being competitive, entertaining events.
The Pecos League will attempt to hold neutral site games in the following cities:
- Raton New Mexico (Trinidad)
- Silver city (Las Cruces)
- Artesia (Roswell)
- Artesia (White Sands)
- Pecos Texas (Alpine)
- Durango colorado (Santa Fe)
For more information visit Pecos League of Professional Baseball Clubs LLC. http://www.PecosLeague.com 575-680-2212